- 1. Where can I find the marketing material? (such as banners, logo and thumbnail)
Please visit the below URL for all SA Gaming marketing materials
- 2. Where can I find the RTP of all games? Can I change it on our side?
You may go to https://www.saapiservice.com/resources and look for Promotion Material. The RTP can be found in the Game Portfolio files. The RTP is fixed and cannot be changed.
- 3. Where can I find the Game Rules?
You may check the Game rules in the game clients and at the below URL:
- 4. Is there any district limitation on the IPs?
API: All countries
Back Office: Bulgaria, China, Israel, Philippines and USA
Games Access: Bulgaria, China, Israel, Korea, Philippines and USA
Please provide your IPs to API integration team if you would like to test in the restricted districts
- 5. Are there limits on IP Allow List?
To ensure a high-security level, we have limits on the number of IP in Allow List.
API Allow List: 30
Back Office Allow List: 100
Game Login Allow List: 100
- 6. Does API URL support HTTP or HTTPS?
It supports HTTP.
- 7. Do you support html5?
Yes, we support html5 mobile and desktop version.
- 8. How many decimal points does the amount in API show?
They round up to 2 decimal points.
- 9. How can we change the bet limits?
You can change the bet limits for new players/ individual player in back office. For the existing players, you can change it by API. Please refer to the API document section 5.1.5 “SetBetLimit”.
- 10. What is the time zone used in Back Office and API server?
It is GMT+8 in Back Office and API server.
Our system counts a day from 12:00:00 p.m. to 11:59:59 a.m.
- 11. What kinds of accounts do you provide?
We have two kinds of accounts - agent account and operator account.
Agents have a back office account to manager all operator accounts.
Operators have their own back office account and an uniques secret key.
- 12. Is there a limit on the length of a username?
Username must be between 6 and 20 Alphanumeric without any symbols.
- 13. What should we do if we have new operators?
You should fill in the agent or operator setup form and return to us. We will create the accounts for you.
- 14. What currencies do you support?
We support the following currencies: AED, ARS, AUD, BDT, BND, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, DKK, EUR, GBP, HUF, INR, JPY, KZT, LKR, MYR, mXBT, NOK, NZD, PEN, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB, TND, TRY, TWD, UAH, USD, USDT, USDT0, ZAR
The following currencies are in 1:1000
IDR, KHR, MMK, VND
- 15. What languages do you support?
Live Game E-Game Fishing Game English Y Y Y Traditional Chinese Y Y Y Simplified Chinese Y Y Y Indonesian Y Y Y Japanese Y Y Y Viet Y Y Y Thai Y Y Y Malay Y Italian Y Spanish Y
- 16. When is the regular maintenance?
The Weekly Maintenance in production environment is on Monday from 10:00 to 12:30 (GMT+8).
The Weekly Maintenance in testing environment is on Tuesday from 11:00 to 13:30 (GMT+8).
*If there is any special arrangement, we will inform you in advance through skype or email.